Made to stand up in busy Grooming salon.
New Combs are in all copper with reinforced spines
Made By Groomers For Groomers - To stand up to busy salon use
The Detailer is the perfect comb for using whilst grooming and getting the perfect scissored finish.
- Made from a Stainless Stain base for higher strength and toughness.
- Electrodeposition with Copper because of its electrical conductivity and naturally accruing antibacterial properties.
- This comb will be anti-static, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal all while adding shine and luster to the coat.
- You will get less resistance during combing, thus resulting in less breakage and damage.
- The teeth on the Prep comb are shorter to make it easier and more efficient to thoroughly comb through the hair all the while ensuring you get the dead coat-hair out.
- It will eliminate frizzy fly away hair. The teeth on the Detail comb are a bit longer and closer together so you can make sure you’re getting the most beautiful finish you can. While still maintaining the Luster and Shine.
There are a few varieties of the Element Comb availabe -
The Prep, The Detailer, The Fluff comb and the new Rat (Parting) comb.
The first comb you use is the Prep comb - this is a heavy dut comb with a flat reinforced spine and shorter pins whach are designed to give better leverage when combing out.
Next up is the Detailer which is lighter weight comb with a hexagonal spine and longer pins. This comb is used during your grooming and will comb up all those finicky hairs to help you achieve the perfect scissored finish.
Last is the Fluff comb which has a standard round spine and longer teeth. ***This comb is deisgned to fluff the comb and not for combing out. This is more like your typical poodle comb.
There is also the new Parting Rat Comb availabel in fine or coarse.