WAHL KM2 PROFESSIONAL DOG CLIPPER - 2 SPEED
The Wahl KM2 is one of the most popular and verstaile clippers on the market.
Because the Wahl KM2:
- Has the ability to handle grooming all coat types and multiple dogs
- Gives you cutting length options with its varierty of snap on blades and attachment combs
- Is simple and easy to use, look after and maintain
- It suits home groomers - giving you the quality and value to last!
- It suits new professional groomers - handling the workload and making your entry into the grooming world simple and easy and will easily handle your growing clientiele!
The WAHL KM2 Professional Dog Grooming Clipper is a two speed clipper which is a quiet, cool running lightweight professional clipper that has gained a reputation for excellent performance and reliability. The Wahl clippers are German engineered providing the ultimate in quality, design and performance.
The KM Clippers by Wahl feature:
-powerful 45watt motor
-a sealed motor which is completely maintenance free.
-Contoured, ergonomic handpiece designed for comfort and reduced fatigue.
- Recessed switch avoids accidental shut off.
-Intake filter is specially designed to prevent hair from entering the housing and clogging the blade.
KM2 Comes with a #10 blade, blade oil and cleaning brush.
Motor Type:Permanent Magnetic Rotary Handpiece
Weight with Blade: 550g approx Handpiece
Length with Blade: 19.5cm approx
Warranty: One Year
Please be sure to look after your clippers and blades and this will ensure that you get a long life and great performance. The clippers should be wiped down after use and the air filter cleaned, the cord should never be wrapped around the clipper or the clipper should never be hung from the cord. The blades do require care,after use clean off the excess hair and flush in blade wash (if you do not have any please purchase Blade Wash when you purchase your clipper) and oil the blades (instructions come with the clipper and oil is included with the clipper on purchase and can also be bought seperately).
|Unit Of Measure||eac|